Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Im attempting something new here!

I love to cook specifically me and my kids love to cook together.. Sooo i figured i could make a blog about our cooking adventures and add some YUMMY recipes in the process!! I am not a crazy mom who feels like everything should be organic, sugar free, vegan, vegetarian etc. I'm just a normal mom trying to make things fun and a little bit more healthy for the young ones, while on a budget!! and by budget i mean real world budget not some celebrity type budget thats not really a budget.. I dont have any fancy gadgets (i use a lot of sandwich baggies lol).. I shop at the commissary ( its a military thing) and i dont ever spend more then 15 bucks on stuff to make dessert!! :)


P.s. I'm only giving out basics and my personal twists on them, its up to you to take it, run with it and make it your own! The kitchen is an awesome place to experiment make messes and get super creative!! ESPECIALLY with kids!! <3<3

No comments:

Post a Comment